What would you do if anything?

My kids are supposed to be napping. I'm in the basement where our computer room is and I hear all this laughter and playing going on. So I go upstairs and check on them and my 4 year old is out of his room and in my daughters crib lol. Both of them just jumping up and down laughing. I just told him he shouldn't be in her crib and he should be napping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• I first would have had to turn around out of sight and laughed on my way to get the camera,, then once I gained my composure, took a few pics I would have done the same thing and just taken him out of her bed so neither one of them got hurt!
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 1:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Lol, I would probably have done the same thing.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• He doesn't usually nap that's probably why he was in her crib in the first place. He just woke up a cranky lil boy so I thought a nap would do him good. Guess not! It was hard for me not to laugh. After I put him back in his room I did.

Anonymous