Sorry TMI, did I already ovulate?

First off Im on cd 20 and I have had variouse kinds of discharge this month not too mention that I have felt very bloaded at times and have had really sharp pains very low in my stomach but Im also on Clomid so that could explain some of this. My question is, for the past couple of days I have noticed a dramatic change in my cervical fluid, theres much less then normal so does this mean more then likely I already ovulated? Today is our last day to baby dance so should I be safe and still baby dance even though my discharge has increased allot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Clomid can mess with your body chemistry. I take it as well and during the time I take it I tend to have more fluid then during ovulation less and then more so after my ovulation time frame. You can still do the baby dance, just remember to keep the sperm in and raise your hips once your done so it heads in the right direction a littler quicker. The fluid can also change based on your exercise level, water intake and sexual activity. It could be old sperm coming out as well. I hope you get your baby this month, we find out on the 22nd if we get #2 yet.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009