FIRST SLEEPOVER (POTTY TRAINING)

If you have other kids over your house (for a playdate or sleepover) who are still in potty training, how do you handle:
1) Their potty training routine
2) Checking if they are wet (or messy). With my kid, i just stick the back of my hand in the front of his diaper (or pull up) to check. Is it okay to do that with another woman's child? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When the Mom or Dad drops off the kids ask them what would be acceptable for them. As for me and mine if they are at your house then your way would be fine. Most kids just go with the flow. Only uptight parents would have a problem with you checking the easy way and if thats the case then maybe they should not let them come and play.
    Regina851

Answer by Regina851 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm sure that any parent who has a problem with another mom changing/checking their kids wouldn't allow them to go over to someone's house unsupervised. If you're worried about it, just ask the parents how they want you to handle it. As for me, I agree with Regina, if I send my kid to your house, however you handle it with your kids, is good enough for mine.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2009