Any pointers of preparation of last 2 months of pregnancy before baby is here????

Any certain preparations I should be doing right about now? I have the nursery furniture set up, LOTS of clothes, baby shower coming up..... what am I missing?
Also, any reccomendations on what to bring in my bag to the hospital (natural birth)?

ZoeLife1

Asked by ZoeLife1 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You will want a good bra, comfy clothes, slippers and some cheap sandals for the shower. Maybe some music and magazines or a book to read while you wait. Camera, batteries, video camera, camera chargers, an outfit or two for the baby, the babies blanket. As for preparing just get the house clean, all the bedding and clothing, stock up on food and diapers. Oh don't forget deodorant, shampoo, soap and toothbrush and toothpaste. Have things organized and in a place you can easily find them.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• SLEEP as much as you can beofre you go into labor! Other than that sounds like you are off to a good start. Your nesting instinct will kick in soon too so you will get all your last minute stuff done and some extra stuff that you never even thought of doing before.

For the bag, I would bring some music, CD player, Ipod, whatever, A rice sock to heat up in the microwave, a birth ball if the hospital doesnt have one (I got mine for $30 at WalMart) massage oils for hubby or SO to use on you. Those socks that have the grips on the bottom of them. Lavendar oil and peppermint oil, lavender will relax you and peppermint will help give you energy when you need it. I am a birth doula and those are the things I use most and mom's like most when I go to a delivery.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009