Have the main stream media lost all CLASS??

-CNN anchor Anderson Cooper interspersed "teabagging" references with analyst David Gergen's more staid commentary on how Republicans are still "searching for their voice." "It's hard to talk when you're teabagging," Cooper explained.

-MSNBC's David Shuster weaved a tapestry of "Animal House" humor Monday as he filled in for Countdown host Keith Olbermann.

The protests, he explained, amount to "Teabagging day for the right wing and they are going nuts for it." He described the parties as simultaneously "full-throated" and "toothless," and continued: "They want to give President Obama a strong tongue-lashing and lick government spending." Shuster also noted how the protesters "whipped out" the demonstrations this past weekend.

This disgusting and insulting. Is there NO class among these "journalists" anymore? You may not agree with fox news but I have never heard them get this crude!!

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Cnn has only proven they hate Conservatives. The sad thing is the Tea Parties were not just for conservatives. There were Democrats and Libertarians out there. I pay my taxes and have no problem with it I am fed up with my taxes being wasted. I am sick of the tab my son and grandchildren will have to pay.

CNN and MSNBC have turned to gutter journalism and it is pathetic. I guess reporting facts is not enough anymore so they have to get dirty. Both fought hard to get Obama elected so I expect this from them. I just wished they would be honest and come out and say they are liberals and hate all conservatives and Libertarians. They can't. Both networks are spanked everynight by Fox News and there is a reason for that.
    Anonymous

• LOL. You have never heard them be crude? Seriously?

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 1:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Ive accepted the "teabagging" expression, theyre the ones being "teabagged" afterall.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Pfft who cares but yes they are classless and hmm stereotyping that thing alot of libs are always trying to find in everything a person says so they can rant and rave about it ...not surprised in the least lol.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well the MSM has been pretty classless for some time now. Comments like the ones you listed are not all that uncommon any more. Sad, but true.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Show me Jackal.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• huhuhuh...he said teabagging...uhuhuhuh
    Anonymous

• omg really? omg omg...
    Anonymous

• Yup! We "bagged" 'em!

It is very tacky. Did anyone see the lady reporter on CNN? She asked a guy holding a baby a question then cut off his answer and started berating and bashing him. Then she said something about things getting ugly or out of hand..can't remember exactly. So tacky though. It made her look like a total idiot.

So glad that MSNBC and CNN don't speak for me!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• You know they are all laughing backstage and when the mic is off because of the term, so what, it's their reputation they are ruining, let them make themselves look foolish, it's all going to show in their ratings. Behind Fox News year after year after year.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009