• In the Spotlight:

Why?

I read on other posts and heard from my friends that there are people on here that aren't moms. Like boys and men. Why?
my friend told me of a friend of hers on here who was talking to a "mom" for 3 weeks through messages on Cafemom and then he revealed that the "mom" was a 15 year old boy. What the hell!
Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Well it's bound to happen. CM is just going to have to tighten their screening process. I hope you reported this.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yep, it happens. They do it cause they are BORED.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 1:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• That is why I am careful about the sex questions, TMI
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Their just jealous cause they don't have a wonderful site like this one! :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 2:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• there are always bored, weird sickos out there. Just gotta be careful about sharing pics and info with people.
    evanaudrey

Answer by evanaudrey at 2:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Hi,

CafeMom is for moms and moms to be only. When you see something on CafeMom you feel violates the Community Guidelines, please use the "report this..." link.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Just wait until summer gets here....oh joy. When all the unsupervised, bored little twerps get on. Same thing happens during Christmas Break and spring break to a lesser degree.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009