Why is it that my fiance gets mad at me when he's sick and i dont want him around me, because im pregnant?

Jordan75756

Asked by Jordan75756 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• because i think you might be being a little dramatic maby thats why? lol why do you want him away? did the doctor prohibit you from being around sick people? i dont think anythings gonna happen if i wre him id be mad too lol think about it
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think he should be more understanding, being pregnant and taking a chance of getting sick is not fun, you are limited to the medicine you can take for your sickness. My husband stays away from me on his own and he keeps our kids away if they are sick as well. So far I've been sick with a cold twice I am 27 weeks and I am miserable so if he's willing to take the load while I am sick it makes me happy. As your fiance to be more sensative, you have to take care of yourself and the baby!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I tell my husband to stay away from me when he is sick and I am not preggers but he doesnt get mad his family does the same when anyone is sick.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Because men are babies and want you to baby them when they are sick!
    Alisha1221

Answer by Alisha1221 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Because he a Man!! lol..
    scrappnmomma

Answer by scrappnmomma at 3:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My husband was the same way when I was pregnant with our son. It's just because they are big babies and they expect you to take care of and baby them reguardless. If your furture in-laws live relatively close to you, then do what I did. I got extremely annoyed with him expecting me to wait on him hand and foot like I was his momma, so I called his momma. I made sure the house was spottless, and then I told her that her poor little baby was sick & I was scared to try to comfort/take care of him b/c of being pregnant. Long story short... after a week of sitting with his mom all day while I was working that he hasn't asked for anything more then me to run to the store for his medicine when he is sick. lol
    motherslove1987

Answer by motherslove1987 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2009