how many people get numbed qhen they go to the dentist?

How many people get numbed when they go to get their TEETH CLEANED?
The dentist numbs me with this rub on thing a mouth wash and a shot because i am so sensative and nervous and scared am i the only one?

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 2:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They numb you for a cleaning thats weird. I've heard of them doing it if you have sensitive teeth and gums. They may do it since your scared and they don't want you to feel anything so your not even more scared of the pain the next time. They rub on thing is like numzit or orajel to make the shot less painful. Did you ask them why they numbed you?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• no i know why they numb me i ask for it lol because i AM so sensative and scared i cant see their little tools cuz i can feel them on my gums, im very sensative and scared all i can think about is them slipping and cutting my gums or something like that i was just wondering if any one else has this fear and until now i always thought it was normal for everyone to at least get the rub on stuff lol
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• they have to numb me because i have severe gingivitis and im sensitive and a pansy ass too..if i had it my way, theyd knock me out like they did when they took my wisdoms
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009