I had a c section last April 6th and now on my incisions there is white stuff I just took a shower and got the incision wet should I be worried? its not green or anything.

nessy1980

Asked by nessy1980 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Like last year or like a few days ago? If it is leaking or pusing then call the doctor. White could mean an infection as well, once its green then its been infected for awhile and you don't want that. So call your doctor and see what they say. Better safe then sorry.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Its probably ok but i'd call the nurse at L&D they should be able to help answer your question.
    Anonymous

• i had a c-section also almost 4 months ago. Mine never oosed like big amounts.. but it did have a little but only on the strips. I would still call your dr if its a lot. but if its a tiny tiny bit and not green or any funky colors but clear i would say your fine.
    TrevorsMommy507

Answer by TrevorsMommy507 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my doc told me white means call....I had this it turned to be puss, and My incesion got infected. I had an emergency c sec, the way i was cut so fast and uneven in order to baby out to save his and my life....But n e way... call just to be sure, better safe than sorry
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 3:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009