how do you decide you want another baby??? I have a 4 year old and a 15 month old. When my 4 year old was born I so told everyone I was never having anymore kids because it hurt to bad lol.

Everyone kept telling me to give it time and I will forget the pain and want another one well guess what I did lol. 6 months after my first was born I so new I wanted another one and I would of had them closer in age then almost 3 years, but we only had a 1 bedroom house so our daughter was in that room we slept in the living room we wanted to move first and make sure we had a big enough house before having another one we moved in our place in Febuary of 07 and found out I was pregnant with baby number 2 in May of 07 well now my 2nd is 15 months old and I cannot make up my my mind if I want another one. Right now hubby and I are just using the pull out mythod, but we used that for years before getting married and both our girls are planned, but how did you decide if you were ready for another one or not??? I think apart of me is waiting because I am not sure if this will be my last or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had 2 boys, then 3 miscarriages and tried for our daughter for a year after that too, before we had her. Then when we had thought about having another I was so afraid of anothe rmiscarriege, I just came off my bc pills and decided that if it is ment to happen it will and leave it in Gods hands. Well I got pregnant 3 months later. And so far have had a very healthy pregnancy. That is what worked best for us, just not stress over it and if it is ment to be it will be. We dint try but we didnt not try either, kwim? GL it is a hard decision to make, and nothing but some soul searching and talking with your husband can help you answer it.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009