Question about ONLY your first child. Not your second.

How old were you when you had your FIRST baby. Im just curious as for the 'age'
Also, what kind of person were you before you had your first baby and how did it impact your life?

For me, ill either be 19 or 20 when my baby is born (due date next week and birthday is next week)

I used to be an irresponsible person that wouldnt pay her bills, drink alcohol 24/7, party party party and didnt want a job...

Because of this baby ive straightened up, stop drinking, i pay my bills, i NEVER party and i would LOVE to have a job right now (but im due in 5 days so thats a bit hard lol)

Whats your story?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 2:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 21, and I was probably more responsible before I had the baby. I just don't want to grow up.
    Anonymous

• I was 22 when I had my first baby. I was working full-time and married. I had pretty much already settled in to the "adult life". I never was much of a party girl.
    I have since settled even more, I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 beautiful children, and one more as of tomorrow.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was 25 when I had my daughter who is now 7 months. I had been married for 7 years to my high school sweetheart and it took us that long to get pregnant with her. He is in the Army and spent 39 months in Iraq so that kind of didn't help. I was young and didn't pay bills at your age but didn't want a baby. I was responsible before I had her and from the time I was 22 and my husband went to Iraq for the first time leaving me alone to pay the bills and things. I did my party days at 21 and by the time I had her I drank on the weekends and maybe a drink or two at that. I would hope you don't drink and party considering your pregnant. Babies change your life so enjoy your baby and get your life together to make things good for the both of you.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• 34, worked almost full time, and was a neat freak for the most part.
    Anonymous

• I was 22. I worked full time and was already settled in to married life. We planned on having him, and tried forever to get him. I cant believe he is turning 1 year old tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• i lived a pretty dull life. but as soon as i got my freedom for college. i got prego. hahaha.

so i got pregnant at 18. gave birth after i turned 19. i was never a partier, i drank once a year. never did any type of drugs. haha. the only thing i did to liven things up was have sex with bf.

well, now i'm totally turned off to sex. and i haven't ever since my daughter was born.
    so now.. i'm 20 and my baby is 10 months.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 2:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was 28 when I had my first child. Married 3 years and in our house 1 year already. I did the partying thing when I was much younger than that to get it out of my system. I became more responsible though after I gave birth. Have to take care of the little, sweet, innocent baby.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• its amazing how much 1 life can change yours...No one thought id EVER grow up...im sad that it had to be a baby that would change my life..but at least i changed for the better :D

and now everyone tells me im gonna make a great mom!! ^_^
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i was 20 when i had dd and i was a major partier before i got pregnant..it had durasticly(sp?) changed my life and i cant remember the last party ive been to now bein a mom.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was 19. I had gotten married when I was 18, so I was already settled,and in a home. I didn't work, my ex-husband had a good job, so I was a SAHM.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009