Is it broken? advise needed...

Ok... so... about 5 weeks ago I fell and hit my wrist on my steps at that point I knew I had done some damage I had a huge bruise on my wrist and side of my hand... well it had just started feeling better, but took about 3+ weeks..

well the brillant person that I am was screwing around with the hubby the other day and hurt it again. It feels cold and numbish all the time it hurts really bad but because I started this new job I really can't take any time off so I would have to go to the Effin ER. I really dont want to do that and pay $50 for nothing so Im wondering ... if I can move my wrist does it mean it is deffinatly NOT broken?

I know it is a stupid question but thank for taking the time to read and help.

kflwrgrl

Asked by kflwrgrl at 2:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Health

• Suck it up buttercup and go to the ER, it could be broken. The ER would be the best place, your doc will send you there anyway. You will need Xrays to see if it is broken or not.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• You could have a hairline fracture. Also, if its cold and numb sometimes, there might be some nerves pinched. I would see a doctor if its bothering you too much. Make your appointment after work hours. :) Hope it gets better soon. I hate those "i'm not hurt bad enough to go to the doctor but bad enough to complain" accidents. I've had my share and I absolutely HATE going to the doctor! :) sorry.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• thanks sweetie I guess I will have to suck it up and go!
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009