Do you dance and sing w/ your kid(s)?

I do, EVERYDAY! haha does anyone else dance around and sing?

braydynnesmomma

Asked by braydynnesmomma at 2:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So much fun!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 2:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Oh yeah! They love it. And dd is just starting to dance she is to cute. My boys love it.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes, it is great exercise. We dance with HI5
    Anonymous

• my kid loves music!!! most of the time their is a cd in the dvd player and she hops around and sings and dances all day. i'll join her for a bit and dance around with her. she has had favorites since before she was born (once i got worried b/c i hadn't felt her move for awhile and whenever we played mariah carey she would move, so i put that on and she started kicking up a storm!) so ya i dance around like an idiot with her but she loves it and so do it!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• all the time- People probally feel like im a dork but my DD loves it.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yup, not as often as I should but we do. My kids love it and they love me to twirl them.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my DD JUST started dancing. i LOVE it!! she is SOO cute! she cant walk on her own yet so we're kinda stuck at the coffee table when dancing :D

i sing to her all the time, she smiles so much when i sing to her...it feels so good!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• All the time--we dance around the living room & the kids get a huge thrill out of watching their dad & I dance together. Plus, we sing together a lot. We always have music playing around here!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• sometimes. Or ill bring up youtube so he doesn't have to hear my wretched voice hehe
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes! It's so much fun he is a giggler!
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 4:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009