Does this mean Im not pregnant?

My cervical fluid has decreased a lot since the begining of the month but Im not totally dry but just very little clear discharge. I dont expect my next period till the 28th of this month so I still have 12 days. Would I be drying up this fast if I was gonna get a period within the next two weeks or is every women different? I know that most say that discharge increases when your pregnant but we have only baby danced 5 times every other day so far so I dont know if my fluid would increase immediatly if I was pregnant or what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• CM and the way it changes is different for everyone. If there is about 12 days left until your period is due, you have likely just ovulated in the past couple of days.
    Anonymous

• The discharge you are having now could be his stuff coming back out because it'll come back out sometimes for a few days. If its right after you ovulated then you will get a little dry until your period comes then after your period you'll get dry again and closer to ovulation you get the more discharge you will start to have.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I didn't notice an increase in CF (pregnancy related CF) for a good couple of months into my pregnancy.
    Anonymous