Swiffer Wet Jet...?

So I got this, and it's pretty convenient, but the supplies are pricey. Are there any substitutions for the pads or cleaning solution? Please share!

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 2:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The dollar store has an equivalent.
    Anonymous

• you can use a cheaper pad like a food lion brand or something. haven't seen anything for the cleaning solution though. i only use mine for in between mopping or when something gets spilled. i just feel like the floor is cleaner if i scrub it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Do you throw away the pad in between mopping? I'm afraid to not throw it away!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I've heard of people using cheapo washclothes for them. I have one too but it turns out you actually have to get up out of your chair to use it. Not for me :)
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2009