WHEN THE MICROCHIP COMES IN AND STARTS BEING REQUIRED, CAN I JUST HANG IT AS A NECKLACE OR PUT IT WITH TAPE SO I WONT GO TO HELL?

BECAUSE IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS IF YOIU IMPLANTED THEN YOUILL GO TO HELL THATS WHY I DONT WANT IT IMPLANTED I JUST WOULD GET IT AS A NECKLACE IT SHOULD STILL BE THE SAMETHING.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe it's talking about the mark of the beast, I don't remember it saying a microchip? And no I will myself not have that anywhere in me, on me, and my family the same.
    Anonymous

• wait let me get my tin foil hat
    Anonymous

• OH geez.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• well it doesn't actually say it's a microchip...but i do believe that's how the mark of the beast is going to work. now it only says it will be in the right hand or the forehead. if the microchip can go in the left hand, then it isn't the mark of the beast. but, i don't remember where i heard it, but i did hear that for some reason they can't put the chip into the left hand, due to something in the human body (don't remember what though.) looks like i'll have to look it up lol. i know they are testing it overseas though, some people even already have it planted in them. as of right now, the only thing i'm worried about is that my dh is in the military, and i'm pretty sure (no, it's not fact, just my gut) that military is going to have to have it planted in them first. that's what scares me the most.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but what is the verse where it says it will be "implanted or you go to Hell?" I missed that one.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• A tin foil hat isn't going to protect you. When they start its not going to be a matter of choice, it will be forced. Without it, you won't be able to buy anything, go anywhere or even enter certain buildings, those who refuse will be considered non-citizens, unpatriotic, terrorists.
    Anonymous

• I think it is also an attitude.

Like an " I HATE GOD" attitude.

That kind of attitude would be IMPOSSIBLE to hide from God, don't cha think?.......

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• What microchip? What are you talking about?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• omg another conspiracy theorist
    Anonymous

• Hey OP...remember to pass that doobie down the left hand side.

Anonymous