ready to burst!

is anyone else about 22 weeks and cant wait to give birth...its like the more i see baby stuff the more i just want the next few months to just fly by!

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am about 27 weeks and I really don't know hwo i will possibly ba able to get any bigger... I am like friggin house right now...

i also can't wait for my cuddle bug to get out here....
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow and feel huge. My son has taken to calling me a duck or penguin depending on his mood (he's 5) b/c I wadle. Even some of my maternity shirts don't fit b/c I've worn them with my other kids. July can't get here soon enough.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• im due july 25.. im 25 weeks now and i cant wait for my son to get out of me already!!!!!!!! and just like jombmomi i am waddling around work and my close arent fitting right.. ugh i am just ready for him to be out.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i am 20 weeks and i am so huge!!!! i have only gained 7lbs but a lot of inches. i just dont see how i am going to make it to 36 weeks. i want them to get out now. but they have to cook a little longer
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 3:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm 29 weeks and I've been ready to give birth since week 10. I havent had the most comfortable pregnancy ever and I'm totally ready to be done with it. Time flies though! Soon your baby will be crawling and you'll be saying "Wasnt I JUST pregnant???"
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 3:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• im due in 5 days and im ready to pop finally -_-

my doctors said i wouldnt make it to 36 weeks and now i think i might go over 40 weeks lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• im 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant and gettin induced monday.my advice as hard as it may sound is not to think about it so much,it'll only make the time go slower.the last month for me has been dragging and ive only got 3 days until i meet my little girl so i can relate
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009