CafeMom for dads???

Ok so I told my husband about this site and he thinks its pretty interesting and we have been searching for a cafedad.... Does anyone know of a networking website for men?

Mommy_Love05

Asked by Mommy_Love05 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its prolly filled with porn when the guy finds it
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• oh please MissKellee, they're men, not perves. but yes, there used to be a daddys-den.com, my dh was a part of it, but i don't know what's happened to it. there is now a daddaily.com
    Anonymous

• Men don't put in as much time and energy..they're usually not the main care giver's so there isn't one that I'm aware of..and I think that's the reason why! Like really, how many men can you see taking the time t sit down at they're pc's asking health questions, relationship, teen etc..just not too likely LOL.
    Anonymous

• lol anon :42(first one)
    Actually...the saying about "men always talk about their sex lives when their hanging out with other guys" is actually true..sadly i heard it...

Guys are pervs...i been raped twice..Guys are nasty...my fiance though is a great guy, but cannot stop looking at porn...

Guys are pervs..sorry to say that..maybe your with a perfect guy who is ONLY into you and wont look at porn...not all of us can be as luck as you
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Let him sign in under you. He'd benefit more reading this site then one for dads.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My husband misses Dadden or whatever it was. He is a part of Daddaily, but doesn't like it as much. Occasionally, I will admit, he browses this on my profile, but never posts anything. He just reads the questions.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• This site here. The smart ones just share their wife's account or don't announce themselves (incognito). If they are harmless, let em be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2009