first trimester

Hey im in my first trimester.... Is it normal to have alot of cramping like your gonna start your period daily and have some whitish clear discharge once in a while.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes normal. the pain is probably you muscles moving and streaching to make room for baby and the discarge stuff is like you bodys way of kicking out the bad stuff. but you will want to talk to you dr about this at you next appt also so that he knows what is going on.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 3:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• That is absolutelly normal the discharge will probably get worst. I felt like I was wet all the time. Panny liners are great. lol
    Mommy2be31660

Answer by Mommy2be31660 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i cramped in my first trimester. and as far as the discharge i didnt get any til just a couple weeks ago and im 25 weeks.. so about 22 weeks is when i got it. but everyone is different i would say it is normal but if your nervous just call your dr.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes. Your body is changing and it hurts. Trust me, when the cramping goes away you have back aches, leg cramps, and swollen feet to look forward to ^_^ .

If you see blood, though, call your doctor immediatly!

If you are still concerned about the cramps, though, its always good to call your doctor. Better safe than sorry.
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 3:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• very normal! your body is going through a major change. if you cant stand the pain and it gets really bad, then call the dr. but this pain will pass!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009