Anyone besides me on here play WoW??!!

I play it and want to find more moms who do...let me know!

Mom2Rylin

Asked by Mom2Rylin at 3:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use to get ticked off at him for playing too much. It got me nowhere so I just accepted it. At least he stays out of my hair and I can watch whatever I want on tv. For his birthday I gave him an empty milk carton that I wrote "WOW Pee Jug" on. He did not find it funny, but I sure did. :-)
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

• marlye does
    Anonymous

• who?
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! World of WarCRACK is as addicting as crack cocaine. I hate that game. I hate people who play it. It ruins lives! Stay far far far away from it and anyone that plays it.
    Anonymous

• I downloaded the trial and tried to play but it didn't do nothing for me. I don't see whats so addicting about it
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well I have self control and a family to take care. That is my first priority. So no, it doesn't ruin my life, whats the differance between that and having stuff you like to do. Moms need an outlet too, and thats mine.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• wow anon lose your husband?
    Anonymous

• I've never done crackcocaine
    Anonymous

• My DH plays that game. Last Saturday he played from 8:00 am until 2:00 am Sunday morning. I know he plays with alot of women on his guilde. This is not really funny but it kinda is: we had a fire in our garage/storage shed a few months ago. He was in a dungeon and could not be bothered to call 911 or help put the fire out. lol
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009