I am 2 months late today and still only get negetive pregnancy tests. What should I do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Contact your doctor. You could have the early signs of PCOS or something else going on. They can check you and do blood work as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Get a blood test done. And if that is still negative I say relax and see if stress is preventing you from ovulating.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 4:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i didnt get my period for 3 months once...and i thought i was pregnant..i didnt take a test because i was too scared.....and i was not pregnant..it was just a change in my life..

It was because i became a bit more active and had a little more stress in my life...

but you never know...your body might not have enough hormones produced to say your pregnant...but definitly call your doctor
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I would see you Dr too, if you arent pregnant and arent starting your period there is something else going on that you need to get monitored and find out what it is. GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• go to your doctor, dear. i have PCOS, and it's easily treated with birth control pills. you need to do a urine test for pregnancy, too, because at-home tests can be wrong. stay in touch and let us know what you find out.
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• What is PCOS?
    Anonymous