How often...

should I be feeling Braxton Hicks? I know its probabaly different for everyone, but what would you say is average?

musikdoll

Asked by musikdoll at 4:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There really is no "average"
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 4:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• As much as your body has them. It can vary from day to day based on fluid intake, exercise, stress and everything else. I had them a few hours throughout the day but they would last maybe 30 minutes and never increase in pain, they would come and go all day though and maybe a total of 3 hours a day they were noticeable at one time or another.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• There really is no average. Braxton Hicks just come and go. They tend to come more often when you're being active as opposed to relaxing. Most of the time they're just annoying and uncomfortable.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 4:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i started feeling them around lik 51/2 monthes but yes everyone is differant
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 5:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009