Has anyone gotten dizzy before they got their period?

The last 2 months I have been getting dizzy spells a week before I get my period. I hate the feeling but have not gone to the docs yet. Maybe I am anemic or deficient in something.

mommylovesu28

Asked by mommylovesu28 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Health

• I would contact your doctor. It could be a serious problem
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes, I get dizzy and I my heart beats really fast and I get jittery! The Dr. said I had PMDD (pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder) which is like PMS but much worse. He gave me a prescription for zanex but I try not to take them. Talk to your Dr.
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 4:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If you find that you are struggling with iron deficiency, be sure and check your dairy intake. While the human female has a huge need for calcium, we have found with many many studies that dairy also inhibits the body's absorption of iron. You can find other resources of calcium than cheese, milk and ice cream. :) Hope this gives you some leads.

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I would tell the doc.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009