What would you do if you were having an affair?

So I have been having an affair with a married man for a few months now. My husband has no idea what I am doing. I don't really plan on telling my husband, because I think telling him would only let me out of any guilt I may posses, and would hurt him. What would you do in this situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Stop sleeping around and get help for you marriage, something is wrong there or you would not be cheating on him in the first place.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFETIME CHEAT ON MY MAN. Good Luck with this one.
    Hope you dont get bashed to bad.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 4:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Umm stop seeing the married man before you contribute to the breaking up of not only his family but yours as well. If you are not serious about the other man and end it with him, then no I wouldn't say anything to your husband. Go see someone to find out the reason you started seeing the other man in the first place. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• Close my legs
    Anonymous

• Uh!I would not do it.I hope you remember there is such thing as Karma.What goes around comes around.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 4:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Probably worry that I have an std because I am a whore and get tested
    Anonymous

• The answer is so simple lady! Stop cheating on your husband and talk to him about whatever reason you felt the need to cheat.... Meanin talk to him about the thing that you were not getting that caused you to cheat... Now if you just cheated because you wanted to, or because you missed the excitment of the game then I can help you fix you... You have to do that!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't have to worry about this because I have more self respect and morals than to cheat on my husband
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• shoot myself
    Anonymous

• I would never open my legs to another man in the first place, so its a little hard to put myself in this situation. you should consider not being such a whore though. karma is a bitch
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 4:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009