any good tips to lose 50 lbs Im 5'4 and 192 lbs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• cut out soda, white bread, and pasta. And CARDIO!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 4:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• eat right in small portions by cutting out junk food as well as soda and exercise at least every other day, like take your LO for a walk or go swimming.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• oh, and don't skip breakfast or other meals!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I agree with MythicMMM. Don't go back for seconds and cut down your portions. You wouldn't believe how much that helps.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Cut out soda and fast food. Eat when hungry, stop when you are full. Exercise. Drink water or iced tea. Watch portions. Weight Watchers work great!!!! My doctor told me, do NOT eat if you are not hungry, even if the clock says it is mealtime.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Kbmancine is correct, but also add white potatoes, and refined sugar and foods made from white flour to that list of things to cut out, and fast food, and processed foods. Eat a high protein diet (eggs, meat, fish, nuts).

Fill half your plate with vegetables or salad (no store bought dressing, it contains HFCS).

Definitely do not skip breakfast.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I've been losing weight by counting calories and exercise. Diets do not work because they do not teach you how to eat properly. It's about making a lifestyle change.
    There is nothing I have cut out of what I eat. When you make certain foods taboo, you begin to crave those foods.
    The key is moderation. Limit the amount of processed foods (frozen dinners or boxed foods) limit fried foods, limit fast foods, and limit sweets.
    I also joined www.sparkpeople.com It's free and you can track both your calories eaten and your calories burned. Plus there are tons of great articles. The best part are te wonderful new friends you will meet.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Drink water only.

Eat lots of fruits and greens. Eat as much fruit as you desire and can before every meal. Eat a large green salad. These two things will help with cravings. Also make sure meals are low fat as too much fat is hard on your digestive system and will make you feel tired. good websites for recipes www.fatfree.com www.fatfreevegan.com

Only eat meat at weekend.

Cut down on dairy consumption.

Work out how many calories you need: http://www.eating-naturally.com/home/2009/2/20/calorie-counting-determining-how-many-calories-you-need.html

Exercise daily..whether that is 45 mins of walking or something else. Exercise is important for health. Also get plenty of sunlight and fresh air.

Hope this helps.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 9:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Hello, yes I can provide some information for you about a treatment garment that burns fat and helps you lose weight along with a nautral body cleanse...just let me know....be blessed
    cbarconia

Answer by cbarconia at 1:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have done well with Tae Bo. It is cardio and strength training at one time, that and smaller plates. Smaller plates help me feel like I am eating more and then I get full faster.....you have to trick you mind once in a while to trick your body.
    GageWsMom

Answer by GageWsMom at 2:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2009