Who ever is posting my name what do you want?

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 4:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hey dont worry about the anon...i reported her for stalking you :D

and she said that you have a half naked woman on your page and wanted to know if you were bi...

uhmmm if a guy has a half naked guy on his page it doesnt make him bi or gay at all...he could admire those muscles and want that body and that picture reminds him of his goal.

I was getting stalked by an anon yesterday too..only she kept being a bitch towards me
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• they are posting anon. they want to know if your by because of a half naked picture of a girl on your profile.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Everytime i looked at the question with my name it gets deleted now what do you want?
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't know what she/he wants , but It's a very pretty angel i must say ;)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Oh gesh!!! anon get the hell over it and move on quit wasting my typing on that kind of petty crap!!
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't know who you are or what your talking about but I think your page is off the charts. The best Ive seen yet. And don't worry about the anons they are jealous and faceless bitches.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Thanks sweeties and thank you misskellee that is sweetie of you.. The angel i thought it was a cute touch
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Its very unique
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my sister loves to draw naked faeries sitting on clouds (she won an art contest...truly amazing) and she is straighter than a straight line?

people are stupid xD

i think its very tasteful and artsy
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Thats what i like to do too is draw and oil paint and i also hide animals in my oil paintings
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2009