Getting back together with my ex

I have been talking to one of my ex's, he is caring and have been there for me and my daughter now that I don't have a job; he even took me to the doctor and drove me food shopping when I was too sick to drive. I know he's doing all this because he wants me back, I have been honest and told him that I don"t think it will work. We had a 3 1/2 yr really rocky relationship and he says that it wold be different now. Should I give him one more chance? I don't think he deserves but he has done so much for me lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Listen your heart! Good luck :-)
    Anonymous

• you don't hook up with someone just bc they are nice to you. You answered your own question. No, don't go back. There is nothing to work with. If it didn't work before it won't work now.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm not feeling the love here...I vote NO! If you can't love him the way he deserves, allow him the chance to find someone who would adore him. Be a pal.
    steponme

Answer by steponme at 4:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Don't allow him to 'guilt' you into doing something you don't want to do. How could that end up positive?
    dfearless

Answer by dfearless at 4:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• personally i live by everyone deserves a second chance so id follow your heart and do what you think is best
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 5:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i've heard that "i'm a changed man" excuse before but it got old and he was the same guy after a while. if he hurt you, it would be terrible if he hurt you again. it's nice that he's been helping you out. I'd say ask him for a "friendly" cup of coffee or something, but guys get the wrong cues sometimes GL
    Anonymous

• if you dont think you can truely love him, or him truely loves you than dont.
    you know some guys want back the woman they loose, and try there darnist to win you back, it makes them feel good. but most dont let them back. its hard to say, if you take him back make him fight for you for a few months, see if he will do it, if its not worth it to him he wont, if it is he will.
    and do not, and im serious, do not fall for the sexuall intamacy thing. if you have intercourse, its ruined and will most likely not work out. lin true love, sex is the last thing. when you know for certainty this is it.
    Anonymous

• man he doesnt sound bad clearly if you are thinking about it there must be something there.. choice is always urs
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 12:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2009