Anyone else give noodle kisses?

We are having noodles with dinner tonight, and my boys love getting noodle kisses. You know, like The Lady and the Tramp scene, where each of you have one end of a noodle, and you meet in the middle. My boys are 3 and 5, and both had to come over for noodle kisses. Then, hubby got a little jealous, and so he had to come get one too!

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 4:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww! I'll be showering my little one with kisses when he or she comes, until they are old and gray (if i make it that long!)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 4:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• that's a little creepy...
    Anonymous

• LOL, nope.
    Anonymous

• That's not creepy, it's sweet. Don't you give your kids kisses? Or are you a cold, distant mother?
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 4:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol that is cute
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my grandson and I do that along with sucker kisses.
    ms.mary

Answer by ms.mary at 4:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• my daughter likes to do that. we dont kiss that way, but we just share a noodle sometimes.
    MOM22QTS

Answer by MOM22QTS at 4:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• aww :] cute. my daughter is almost 19 mos so we can't do that yet but I'm sure we will. Husband and I do that though! hehe.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 5:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• That is so cute and I know what you mean I babysit 2 kids and there are times I make them some of those Ramen Noodles you know the ones that you can get 10 for $1.00 anyway I make it let it cool down then I give it to them with out the soup they dig in for the noodles anyway.
    They call me mommy (I guess cause they are with me most of the day) but they know who their mommy is :) anyway they say mommy look and they do this to themselves and slurp up that noodle so quick that they make a kiss sound (I thought I was the only who thought this :)...)
    It is nice to know that there are people like me out there :) Have Fun!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol did not know what noodle kisses are
    kristi216

Answer by kristi216 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009