What do you moms use for chore charts? What works the best?

I'm trying to decide whether a paper/craft or virtual chore chart is better for my family. Has anybody had any experiences? Sites they can recommend?

sherrysam

Asked by sherrysam at 4:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I actually printed mine out and put them in a cover that we can use dry erase markers on and then wipe off and use again. I escapes my mine what they are called now but they are clear and have a slit to slide the paper through.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I need one! I keep eyeing the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magnetic Responsibility Chart. But I know I should make one
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 6:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If they are old enough to use the computer, my kids LOVE www.Handipoints.com! You can set up a reward system however you want. There is also www.ChoreWars.com - depending on what your kids like they should enjoy either of those!
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 7:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Thanks so much Mama_McD... I checked out Handipoints chore charts and loved them! We're having a lot of fun printing them out and my kids love the little virtual world they have, HandiLand. So far, it's been working!

sherrysam

Answer by sherrysam at 2:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009