Do you like Kashi products?

I have started buying the TLC crackers, Kashi pizza, and granola bars. I enjoy those quite a bit. But I tried the cereals and they are just not good! Anyone have any experience with other Kashi products that you can recommend?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 4:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I love the dark chocolate chip cookie they have! As far as cereals it depends on what you try. A really good one is the "cheerios" kind. ( I can't remember the name). I also really liked the blueberry cluster one. I also tried a breakfast/energy bar once and really liked it. I think they make great stuff!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Love their products! I have eaten their crackers, dinners and cookies. The crackers are extra yummy when eaten with Laughing Cow cheese.
    Anonymous

• I just got some of their granola bars with the dark chocolate and cherries, those are so good! I'm loving the TLC crackers, I had some of the original party crackers (the big square ones) with tuna for lunch, and some of the little TLC Asiago flavored crackers too. Thanks for the suggestions!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I love the pumkin seed granola bars.....mmmm, I want one. Im not a huge fan of their cereal either though.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 5:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I like the cereal bars with the fruit in them. Delicious.
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• The cereal hurts my teeth it's so hard
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I love the heart-to-heart cereal. The frozen pizzas are good, though I only buy them when I have a coupon (right now I have a coupon for a free Kashi item, woohoo!).

Answer by rkoloms at 12:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I love the Kashi crunch cereal. I do like most of their products that I have tried so far,except the granola bars.
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 10:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009