Did you ever get...

im curently just about 7 monthes and for a few days now i am getting back pains and pains in my lower abdomen that feel like im crippled when i get them...what could it be...and did you get this

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 4:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The baby could be on your sciatic never, or laying in a bad position where its taking up more room and pulling your muscles tight. Try and relax and get the baby to move and see if it helps.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• yes
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Nerve not never sorry.
    brailynsmama08

• if the back pain is worse then before or the cramps cause to much pain to where you double over or it stops you from walking then go to the hospital .
    if it is just like before back pain or maybe just a little worse , and the cramps are just annoying then your probably having ligamment pains.
    i had the ones that made me double over and turned out i was having hard contractions every 2 mins and most of them i didnt feel .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• they are pretty sharp pains most of the time im sitting down or in the middle of the night
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 5:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My sciatic nerve KILLED me in my last pregnancy and it made impossible to get off the toilet by myself roll over inbed, get out of a chair or move in general... Hope it gets better for you.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 5:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I got that. It isn't very nice. Mine was lower back almost in my butt with both my pregnancies.
    Anonymous