Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone know where i can get men's crocks? (the shoes)

I need size 12 for my husband...i have 2 kids that i have to take with me and i don't feel like running around to every store with them (dh is deployed...) thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by armywife43 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 21 (11,516 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Go to the army PX

    Answer by diamondmamma at 4:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

  • YOu can get them all over the place. The PX, NEX, shoe stores in the mall, Famous Foot Wear, Shoe Warehouse or online.

    Answer by brailynsmama08 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

  • thanks i didn't know if they were still "in" or whatever and in that size

    Answer by armywife43 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

  • Bass Pro shops or Dicks sporting goods

    Answer by lvnmygrlz at 5:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
Do you hate immigrants?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Did you ever get...