I think my son has a crush.

He was following this little girl all around the park and doing exactly what she was doing. I thought it was starting to get on her nerves so we were going to leave. but then she wanted to know when we were coming back to the park. LOL. when/where did your kid's find their first "like"?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 4:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• Thats so cute! How old is your son? My little boy likes smiling at girls in the grocery store and the ladies that work with his daddy.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Pre-school. He said he was gonna marry her.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My nephew is 6 and has his first. My niece is 3 and has hers although its her bubby's friend.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Quintin (Q) is a BIG year and a half old. He is also always smiling at girls and waving at them. I think he is going to be a ladies man. lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• sorry, I meant to say that I think they are both going to be ladies men, Rebecca.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• haha thats so cute!!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Mine was 3 or 4 years old. And he is almost 5 now and LOVES the ladies already.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2009