How would you feel?

I am wondering if this is just hormones due to pregnancy or if this would irritate anyone else.
I am 9 months pregnant and am due any day now, so needless to say..my hubby and I have not been "intimate" as often as usual.
Now today, he has to go to a business meeting a few hours away and decides to stop at Hooters for lunch.
Would this irritate you? I just don't like the idea of him sitting there looking at all of those women, then coming home to his big pregnant wife...what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would be a little upset as well. My husband made a comment about some skinny little girl when I was 9 months pregnant and I don't think he could have paid it to get up after I nailed him. Pregnancy does that to you and if he went out with his business partners they may have picked it. If he is like most men he probably ate his food and couldn't tell you now what she looked like or her name because looking is just that looking and she isn't important. He has what he wants at home and he loves you for you and you carrying his baby only makes him love and want you more.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol for going out to eat?
    Anonymous

• im 38 weeks and the only thing that would upset me is that he didnt bring back chicken ,.
    but then again myhusband doesnt stare at other women so no it wouldnt bother me .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• HE NEED SOME EXCITEMENT SINCE YOU ARE PRAGO
    Anonymous

• I don't think it would bother me now, but I'm not 9 months pregnant. If it bothers you, then just tell him.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't think it would bother me. The girls are pretty, but its not like its a strip club. Have you been to one?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think it is the hormones hun. I actually got mad at my SO late night for telling me that one of the other inmates GF's was hot. It just because I am not feeling attractive at all and I am really nervous about him coming home when I am 8 months prego and not seeing him for 8 months.

Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 5:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• A titty bar would tick me off! Hooters is ok. You may be feeling sensitive since your preggo. I hated how I looked pregnant so I feel your pain. You know he finds you attractive even when you don't feel it...Hooters has good wings and was probably harmless fun. He may need a little escape or outlet. I would let it go.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I am sure he is with his friends and they prolly did a toss up where to eat and it ended up at hooters, you are getting really near and you prolly miss looking normal. when he gets home ride him so you can have the baby sweetie get that baby moving so you can have your hubby back and relaxed
    Anonymous

• I loved one of the first answers about being pissed he didnt bring back any chicken. I wouldnt be bothered by hooters. Just because the girls are scantily clad doesnt mean anything. He could just as well go to chilis and find some hot chick to stare at. Dont stress yourself about it, besides they do have good wings. :)
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 5:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009