Dirty Talk

My husband wants me to talk dirty to him but I dont know what to say. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• You can use everyday things to apply to sex and guys like that because its more creative and funny and its talking dirty at the same time. For example, if your husband drives stick shift, when you're in the car with him you can say "Can I shift your stick?" in a dirty way lol. Or if he asks you something like "You want a hotdog?" you can say "Yea your hotdog" lol, those type of things.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• picture what you want him to do to you then tell him that in explicit detail and use the naughtiest words you can think of

Answer by admckenzie at 5:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Where is he? It all depends where he is. I have many idea's as I have done it to my husband in Iraq. Start off by saying something like wow, I just got out of the shower, even if you didn't. Tell him that your still all wet and ask him what he is doing. Then tell him well if you were here I would kiss you on the neck and then work my way down. Once you get to that point take it from there and tell him how you would do the deed. If you want more ideas email me. :)
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• almost scared to say it on here. lol. how about.. i love the way u L%^ my p$%%^ or your c&^% feels so good in me. for some reason its hard to say this on here lol. i have more lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• yeah like admckenzie said (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Men like to think that they have super spunk.
    I tell mine that I need his spunk, that I crave it that it helps me sleep, or it wakes me up depending on the time of day. He gets so worked up about it.
    I think it is funny that it is such a turn on for him, but it really helps him along.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Ask him what he wants to hear from you. Tell him his ideas and input would be helpful. LOL
    Anonymous

• One thing you have to remember is that men are stimulated by visual things. Paint the most erotic image you can with your words, and he'll have what he's asking for. (You might get worked up a little too, lol.)
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Watch a porno and see what they say. Stuff like oh yeah that feels good, and moans and come on fucker fuck me. Sorry, but it's dirty. My DH likes it when I call myself a dirty girl and I need to be punished and a naughty girl. I don't have a filter when it comes to sex. Some times I even surprise myself.
    Anonymous

• I am not a dirty talker, but my boyfriend really likes it. Just picture what he like to do to you best and describe it to him in a sexy voice.
    sweetsarah303

Answer by sweetsarah303 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009