Does anyone else have this problem?

Ok, I know this is probably a TMI, but sex hurts after I have orgasimed. It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Most of the time I just ignore it, but there as some nights I just don't want to deal with it. So, I was wondering, is there anything I can do to help this? I mean, other then the obvious don't have sex after orgasim.
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like muscle trouble to me. Check with your ob/gyn. Orgasms involve muscles, and that's why I think this.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• we ll what part hurts your cervix your abdomen or just the, sorry I don't know the technical name, the lips

Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 5:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Are you tensing up after? Try being relaxed and not thinking about it. You probably thinking about the pain and then it comes. Have you tried to masturbate to see if maybe it is his penis rubbing you raw or hitting your walls to much?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Talk with your obgyn...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well, it is the clit that hurts after. And of course, he hits the wall, but that doesn't bother me. It's if anything rubs against my clit I get a spark of pain run through it. I've put up with it for a long time and I didn't say anything to the Ob/gyn when I had my daughter cause it just felt weird trying to tell that to a guy.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Oh, and if it helps any, I was molested when I was younger and alot of the act involved my clit.
    Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If it's your clit try put your palm over it while he still finishes. I spread my fingers so that 2 are on each side of his 'member'. I don't do it for the same reason as you, my husband loves it and finishes a bit quicker too.
    Anonymous

• Is it rough sex? At the time it might not seem rough b/c it feels good, but afterwards it can hurt sometimes. Have you tried lube?
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 5:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Use lubrication like KY Jelly, because usually after you have had an orgasm you don't really get wet anymore.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Talk to your Dr.
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 7:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009