Has a bird ever sh^t on you?

I got pooped on by a bird about an hour ago! Seriously what are the odds? Has this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I remember when my Papa was still alive, we were having a big family get together that included dining out on the back deck. While we were eating, a bird flew over Papa and dropped a big, nasty, runny doody right on the slope from his head to his forehead. It immediately started sliding down toward his face. It was awful, but terribly funny at the same time. Papa was pretty mad at the time, but he was able to laugh about it later. That happened when I was about 10 years old and I still remember it so well.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• LOL

Thankfully, no..
    Anonymous

• 1 in a 100 I suppose. I saw an episode the other night on family guy about that. It was hilarious.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It's supposedly good luck. I don't see the luck in having an aerial dump land on me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yeah....I was outside Walgreens before work and felt something on my hair,and when I reached up to check...EEWWW! I got to work quick and got permission to wash my hair.My sister got attacked by a flock of gulls in the park.It was hilarious! They crapped all over her!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I can't remember them pooping on me, but I have walked under a tree and felt something wet hit me that I am almost positive was bird pee. It was really gross.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• hahahahah vicesix....I hope your papa was blessed with a lot of good luck!
    Anonymous

• i was tanning once and a bird shit on me..then i changed my shirt and another bird shit on me...

i wish i could just pull my pants down and shit on a damn pigeon!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes. :(
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes, but shit happens :) At least you're not alone. Maybe one day you can get back at a bird by shitting on them :) J/K lol
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 6:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009