Just blank faces?

Well I have another question now....

Seeing this is just the internet do we all just look at each others pictures and think "blank".... when I see a picture I smile and say what a cute baby, what a nice smile that mom has ... ect.... I connect the picture with the person.

I know that the internet is blah blah blah and I"m probly stupid for thinking that I have made some really good friends here at Cafe Mom but when another mom told me that being this is the interent we are all "blank faces" well I'm sorry but the women that I have been blessed to know here are more then blank faces and I hope that those that I have met here think of me as more then a blank face also, cause if that is the case the wtf do I do now lol...

Having a bad day ggrrrrrr.... thanks for bursting my bubble

Mommy2seven

Asked by Mommy2seven at 5:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the only blank faces I see are the annoying trolls that post anon that just post to hurt other peoples feelings.
    :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• thanks for bursting my bubble

I hate it when that happens.

Anonymous

• ya i lik to think i made good freinds. ill think thats an adorable baby or shes pretty or even how did she get so thin?! lol. i dont c blank faces... i see people that i know and some that i dont and pretty people and kids.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• no I dont see blank faces. I coo outloud at baby pictures and do my ooo's and aah's at makeover pics, or pics of homes...etc. lol I dont have a problem admitting I've made "friends" on here! a connection is a connection in my eyes!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i dont know you at alll..but if your nice to me ill gladly be your friend and not just a blank face ^_^
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I never see a blank face. I see a beautiful woman and beautiful children and pets and their likes and dislikes. I know of some who choose to be private but they still have that avator which says so much.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Thanks ladies, I'm glad I'm not alone ...
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 6:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009