BABY DROPPED???

Ok how do i know when my baby has dropped, ive been told that my baby looks lower not so high like before, i havent felt anything different, except when i lay down on my back im almost in pain. im 34weeks

BigSurprise2

Asked by BigSurprise2 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you will know when you feel like you can't put your legs together. you will feel a lot of pressure on your bottom. you will be more uncomfortable than before.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• you might want to call your dr or a nurse to double check you aren't going into labor
    Anonymous

• you will know trust me and even when you are standing your stomach will look lower and youll be in alot more pain
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm 31 weeks and my baby has already dropped. I could only tell, because my belly isn't as close to my boobs, I can also once again see my ribs, breathing is a bit easier, and a lot more pressure on my bladder. Since she has dropped, she has caused me to fly to the bathroom (she uses it now as a constant punching bag), to find that I really don't need to go. But she's still just as active and if this wasn't my fourth child, I probably wouldn't know how to tell that either.
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 5:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I noticed it when I would put my hand on my belly ect that it felt different, in a different place.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• some people get pelvic bone pain from preesure when the baby has dropped
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 6:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009