What do you think of the Bounce & Spin Zebra?

I am considering getting Bounce & Spin Zebras for my 19 month old twins, but since they seem to take up a lot of space and I have to get two of them I am wondering if they will be worth the investment. If your kid(s) had one of these how long did they actually use it? How old were they when they outgrew it?

TweenAndTwinMom

Asked by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Shopping

• My DD got her's for xmas. She was 13 months old and LOVED it! She would go crazy on it bouncing up and down. Now that she is 17 months, she doesnt get on it at all. I took it to the sitters house so the other babies could play with it to get some more use out of it.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i have the horse one for my 16 month old daughter and she doesn't play with it as often as i'd like her to. maybe once, every other day. she's just not that into it. i saw it out the other day out at costco, maybe you can take your kids there and see if they actually like it first?
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 5:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have the zebra for my 13 month old son and he absolutly loves the thing!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Thanks AddysDogBear and LucasMama08. My babies tried a couple out at a local store and they loved them so much I almost bought them on the spot. I am just wondering if it is a love that will last. TWO of those things is going to take up a lot of space, and if they are only going to be interested for a short time I don't know if I want to give up the floor space.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My boy has had his for a couple months, and even when hes not actually on it he stands next to it and plays with the babies on it. lol thats what we call the toys on it.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:07 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• my son didn't start playing with his till this year and now that he wants to play with it he is too big.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009