What would you do if your boyfriend called you constantly b...... and told you f*** you???

My sister boyfriend is very aggresive but he never hits her...not yet any way what would you do in if you were inher situation.

ILuvMah3Kids

Asked by ILuvMah3Kids at 5:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• He doesn't have an ounce of respect for your sister. She deserves better!
    Anonymous

• if it was me i would beat the hell out of him and tell him to get the f**k down the road.
    Anonymous

• well my quesion would have to be is it a joke between them my SO and I do that from time to time but we are not really mad at eachother and we both know we are joking!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 5:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I would stop talking to him. I don't tolerate being called that by anyone! My friends we joke about it, but it's different when a man does it. No way.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 5:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• if my SO said those things often, maybe at first I'd giggle a little thinking it was just rough play, but if it continued I'd get sick of it and feel hurt!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i wouldnt be in that situation my DH knows not to dis respect me like that and i know not to dis respect him that way
    EmilyW89

Answer by EmilyW89 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• no respect she should leave him hes an ass and she can do better for herself.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yikes ..Well , having a sister myself.. and from experience, all you can do is keep that communication open with her. Unfortunately all we can do is suggest and stir them to the right direction. If they want to take the help, that's up to them.

I had a similar situation going on with my younger sister , and i learned that being overbearing or "all in her business" like she called it, wasn't doing any good. Even if we know better and only want the best for them,they have to learn on their own.

aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• On the other hand, In front of me, where I can see and hear, if he ever tried anything in front of me (which was only once) , i DID speak up. Make it known to him that your sister has YOU to be there for her , regardless what he says or does. Make your presence known more in her life ,and sure enough , more and more things will be revealed to your sister , he will either change, or in my case..leave her alone.

HuGs for you and your sister ! :)
    aMbeR012005

• a man who disrespected me would no longer be my bf

Answer by admckenzie at 6:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009