Do you love your pet as much as i love mine? and do I love my pet too much?

I have a cat...i think of him as a kitten because he's not even close to a year old yet...
If he if comfy on my lap (like he is right now) i wont move him if he is comfy, even if that means im uncomfy.. (im typing with one hand because his head is resting on my left arm)

I love to spoil the shit outta him...I share my dinner with him (in fact im about to make some chicken fingers and if he wants some ill give him some chicken)

I feed him every type of cat food (i buy only the kinda he likes)
and i let him sleep on my chest even though im pregnant and its not comfy laying on my back...

Do you think i love my cat too much? (he's also my very first pet ive ever owned and ive had him since he was old enough to get away from his mom)

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are one silly chick...lol just like me you sound just like me (about them being comfortable and me being uncomfortable) that is so funny and true for me...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• no i love my cat to pieces hes the most important man in my life :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• heheh <33 my cat has his own personal bed too...MY BED!! and we have an extra blanket for him to sleep on, we let him sleep under the covers between my fiance and i :D

he's my world..and when im sick, he cuddles next to me to make me feel better....i love him <3
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No. I love my animals a lot too. My dog permanetly slept on my belly when I was pregnant. He's just a small dog though so it wasn't exactly comfy but it didn't hurt. One thing though, certain people food can be very bad for animals.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Lol, you sound like me with my cat, Kitty Witty.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 6:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009