Ho you ever gotten raped or molested??Answer anon

Tell me how old you were and how u delt with it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who you calling a ho?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• yes I was in my late teens. It wasnt violent and forceful but I didnt consent and he didnt stop for a while. it was a scary experience and I had no ride home.
    Anonymous

• I'm thinkin' it's a typo...
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 5:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• yes my dad did it and its hard he divorsed my mom when i was in second grade so hes gone but i deal with it every day.
    jeskay

Answer by jeskay at 5:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• im not gonna go anon...I was raped lastyear in college..
    I was drunk, and totally into it, but then he wanted to do things i didnt want to do and he kept going and pushed me down...

I cried asking him to stop but he wouldnt..

After he was done, i was crying and my friends saw me and i ran outside from the party and they asked what was wrong...my face had a huge cut across my left eye and i complained that my leg had also hurt..i lifted my jeans and there was blood covering my whole left leg...he pushed me into a broken bike...

I went to the ER and they said i was so swollen that they couldnt do an exam...but i got stitches..

Everyone at college found out (small college) and said i was a slut anyway and i deserved it. Everyone called me a whore....I didnt want to press charges because i dont want to deal with court and have the whole world find out...

MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes, I don't need to hide behind anon... I'm not ashamed! I was 15 and a "friend" of my then boyfriend paid him to hold me down so that they could both rape me... He stalked me for almost 8 years after the fact... I don't really know how to discribe how I dealt with it... I just did. I dumped my BF, and moved on... I am ony a victim if I let myself be, and I am NO VICTIM...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Also added::

The same guy emailed me telling me he didnt rape me and that i wanted it..i was the one flirting and i explained to him "When im crying begging you to stop and that it hurts, and your hurting me, it means i want you to stop"

I delt with it by just not talking for a while, staying in my dorm room..Eventually i walked around ONLY at night with baggy pants, and a hoodie, cut my hair really short and made myself look like a guy so no guy would be able to know i was female..i didnt want it to happen again...after all that..i never went back to college..and that was lastyear..my first year of college :-\
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• When I was 4 or 5 the neighbor girl wanted my sis and I to get naked and play "doctor". My older sister was 7 and she said no and left, but didn't take me with her. So the neighbor girl who was about 10 played Doctor with me then I went home. I never told anyone and was glad when we moved a year later.
    Anonymous

• Anon :52, i dont think thats rape or molesting...all three of you were VERY VERY VERY young and exploring your bodies...

but who am i to judge..its not my position, if you felt violated then im sorry for what i just said and it was very uncalled for...but the way you SOUNDED, made it sound like you were all just interested in a body you just discovered

so i hope you dont take what i said personally...it was just how i thought you meant
    Anonymous

• I'm gonna go anon b/c I still feel ashamed about it. I was 18 and young and dumb. I got drunk with a lot of "friends" who just left me in a hotel room. One of the guys that I kinda knew got into bed with me and forced me to take all of my clothes off and I was so drunk I couldn't even move. I kept saying no you're ugly no you're nasty. He forced me and then he raped my bff who was also drunk. I haven't been the same since and it's been 5 yrs.
    Anonymous