Wii Games..

Any Good Wii Games you'd suggest. Maybe for me (i'm 22) and for my daughters, 13, 5, and 4. My 4 year old doesn't have very good motor skills.. any idea what she could play.. that Disney Princess game is too hard for her.

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 5:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Mario Kart is a good 1. My 3 year old plays it.
    Anonymous

• 4 is really young....hmmm...maybe mario karts or outdoor adventure??
    Anonymous

• Mario Kart is good. My 3,8,and 7 year olds play that and Cabella's hunting. They are suprisingly good at the hunting, even my 3 year old, although you have to get him to the animals. We also have wii sports and that one is good.
    Anonymous

• Mario Kart, Wii Play, Wii Neighborhood and Wii Sports.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My almost 3 year old plays Super Smash Bros. (Wii plays gamecube games) and we all like the party games like darts, bowling, shuffleboard and stuff like that.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 11:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My almost 3 year old plays Wii fit, (only the running, balance games, hula hoop, and boxing)
    ycatstouch

Answer by ycatstouch at 1:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• my boyfriend is absolutely obsessed with the mario soccer game on wii. its sad
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 1:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My 3 year old loves the Wii Fit too and he kicks my butt at Wii Carnival. That one's probably my favorite and it's easy for the little ones to do because the moves with the controller aren't complicated.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2009