Who's on twitter?

I can be found at http://twitter.com/BeautyByMark
I was wondering who else is on there...

HeatherWulff

Asked by HeatherWulff at 6:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whats twitter? :D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• twitter is stupid
    Anonymous

• Twitter.com is a place where friends can see what everyone else is doing during their day. You don't do full profiles, it's basically just like our though bubbles.

There are a lot of real celebs on there you can follow too :)

HeatherWulff

Answer by HeatherWulff at 6:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• hmmm looks pretty cool..but i stick to myspace, facebook, and cafemom :D

oh and www.powerpets.com
    its like neopets just an upgraded version
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I still don't get twitter. I'm on twitter under this same name, but I don't like it. I like facebook and myspace and cafemom. Twitter its like ok write what you're doing, now what?
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 6:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I tried Twitter, still on it, but i don't go to it much because I just don't like it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i agree dawn. i'm on their and it's stupid. plus some people update every 6 seconds, so my cell is always going off...
    "i'm doing the dishes"
    (2 mins later) i'm going to the bathroom"
    (2 mins later) i'm walking the dog
    AHHH! i get ti, your lame!
    Anonymous

• I got my mom and my sisters to get on twitter with me. We all update a few times a day, or sometimes just once a day. I really like it because my family lives so far apart, that it's a great way for us to stay connected.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 7:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm glad someone else likes it! I was starting to feel all alone....just kidding :)
    Really, I do think it's a cool, easy way to give updates. You don't have to go through the whole process of setting up a profile.

I do know what some of you mean about people updating every minute and it being too much, but if you don't like it, you can always delete them. I don't use the text feature because of that....
    HeatherWulff

Answer by HeatherWulff at 7:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm on Twitter.. I love it!! I don't think it's stupid you just have to learn about it. The Ceo was on Opran yesterday talking about it. So it can't be that stupid. It's a grey tool to keep in contact with others you know. If your intersted you can follow me at www. Twitter.com/zakiyalynn
    ZakiyaLynn

Answer by ZakiyaLynn at 12:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2009