Ultrasound says boy?

Alright, so we went for the ultrasound today ( I am 16w1d) and saw a small "boy part" between his legs! I know its still early, so could this end up being something else, then it growing up and being a girl?? The ysay boy parts are easier to spot, so im hoping they are right! But i hope it doesnt change! Anyone ever told boy, and actually saw the boy parts, then ended up being a gir?

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 6:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that happened to my aunt, but that was 23 years ago.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• pffff i saw a penis on my little girl =P but when i was 30 weeks i got a 3D ultrasound and oh my! definitly a vagina!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I found out at 4 months that I was having a boy...and he was born a boy. So, I'd say you're having a boy
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• these days the technology is so much better chances are they are right.. if you have the ultrasound for the triple screen youll be between 18-22 weeks and youll definitely be able to tell, so just make sure you tell them you already know the sex but you want to double check.. i found out at 15w4d bc i was too impatient and then at 22 weeks they double checked and shes stil a girl!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 6:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes now we have a girl :)
    Try going to "Chinesegenderchart" it was pretty accurate for me on my second child and for my friends :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Same here. We were told I was having a "Godson" and the day before the big blue babyshower she found out it was a "Goddaughter". Whoops! But she was 14 weeks. The gender is usually developed by the 13th week, but is unable to really be seen until 16-18 weeks. Most doctors wait until the 20th week so that there aren't any mistakes.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 6:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009