How do I stop that?

My 4 month old goes balistic whern I put him down... I can't hold him all day!!!
what can i do?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Invest in a sling.

He wants to be close to you, you need your hands free - win win.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I agree.
    rena_goldmoon

Answer by rena_goldmoon at 6:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I second the sling/infant carrier!! Their amazing with a clingy infant :)
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 6:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• sling if you can handle it...or just but him in his swing/bouncy seat. it won't kill him to cry for 4 minutes while you do something that needs to get done
    Anonymous

• I got a Maya sling from e-Bay. It was wonderful! I used it until my baby was almost three. He was a crier and now he is a happy, positive little boy. I hope this helps.
    singnstitch

Answer by singnstitch at 7:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I agree with the other moms, find a way to hold him all day :-) Slings are great! You can get a lot done with a baby in a sling. Also, figure out what really can wait (the dishes can wait, the laundry can pile up a bit, you can vacuum less etc.)
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• let him cry it out. it sounds cruel but its the best thing for him. my son was like that and this is the advice my mom gave me and now when i put him down he is fine. you cant just carry your baby around all day. how will he learn to crawl, walk, ect? you dont wanna be carrying your 4 year old around in a sling.
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 9:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• http://www.sleepywrap.com/
    doubleyouteeeff

Answer by doubleyouteeeff at 7:49 AM on Apr. 17, 2009