Romantic Getway Ideas.

My Mom's birthday is right around the time that I deliver. I am due on her birthday weather or not it happens or not, we don't know. But anyways, she's been seeing this guy for about a year in July. She doesn't want to be at home. So we hooked her up with a hotel in Portland. I have a freind that lives up there and she is cooking the first meal kinda doing a Thanksgiving type meal as her Husband is gonna be home from Truck driving for a while. I need some ideas on how to decorate and what would you put in the room to eat/drink. We are thinking Chocolate covered Strawberries and Champagne, I know he likes Milwaikes Best beer. (Barf) and I know that we will have Soda in there, Pepsi probably. But I need some ideas Momma's This needs to be special this is the first boyfreind my Mom's had in 21 years. She's gonna be 49. I truly want this to be the best of the best.... Thanks Momma's

Catrin2009

Asked by Catrin2009 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• candles are a great way to make anything romantic and some pretty flowers or maybe some ballons ,or you could have like a gift basket of massage oils for them with candles in it ?cocolates are always something romantic
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• * chocolates (sorry for missspelling my kids and husband are being really loud )hope they have a great getaway
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009