My body feels foreign to me right now...

Four days late, been having symptoms roughly a week. I tested with an early response a couple of days before I was due to start. Negative. Again two days after. Negative. Today I feel tired, run down, queasy, crampy around my hip bones off and on, and just very very "off". It's driving me nuts! I don't care either way, I am or I'm not...but I wish I just KNEW. I don't have insurance to see a doctor right now... so how long is it typical to wait before taking another test? Are false negatives after your late REALLY that common?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes they are especially when you check too soon, It happened to me with two of my pregnancies.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• take one a week past your missed period.
    also you can end up having your mind trick you in to the symptoms.
    i didnt have a positive test till like 7 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I considered the whole "mind over body" thing...but I've done THAT before, and it never got this bad. Plus, up until the past day or so that I've been anxious, I've done a pretty good job of NOT thinking about it. I was convinced that I WASN'T pregnant. Til I threw up. Bleh!
    Anonymous

• if youre only 4 days late, id wait atleast another week, if not 2 to test again.
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 9:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009