Mother's Day Gift for a 1-2 year old

What kind of crafts for mothers day would you do/like to get from your 1-2 year old. I work at a daycare and not sure what to do with them for mtoher's day.

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 6:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• a hug.
    a gift an adult has my kids make, esp when they don't have much concept of the occassion, never meant a whole to me.

but most moms seem to like Hand Print Crafts. maybe a Green Handprint and draw a flower on each fingertip?
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 6:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Hand prints and foot prints! Maybe made into look like a bouquet!

The kiddos grow up so fast....I love the hand print and hand molds in cement/ plaster from when they were so tiny!
    Nightowl-Momma

Answer by Nightowl-Momma at 7:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• hand print with a poem and a picture
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• oriental trading co online has a REALLY cute photo/handprint card for cheap, i ordered them to make with my sunday school class
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Make cards on the front have the child's face w/ Happy Mother's Day on it and the inside a little poem about mom's and there hand and foot prints! (you can use construction paper for the card)
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 3:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• For Christmas my son's preschool made a really cute calender they made a really cute picture with hand prints for each month like march had a Leprechaun and May had flowers February a heart all made with there hand prints and each month had a cute little poem to go with the picture it is absolutely precious
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 8:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Here is a link to instructions on how to make it http://www.littlegiraffes.com/handprintcalendar.html

teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 8:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2009